Join us on September 20th for the 2018 Diversity in Scouting Gala at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans. Our cocktail reception will begin at 6pm with dinner and program at 7pm. The Diversity Gala will honor four individuals with awards from the Boy Scouts of America who have made significant contributions to youth in their respective communities. The Gala will feature both a silent and live auction and all proceeds will benefit Scouting programs in low income and rual Scouting initiatives.
Funds raised from this event will provide:
• Program Services – Camping, Activities, Training, Insurance, Uniforms, Scout books
• Support Services – Office Support, Equipment, Salmen Scout Reservation, Trained Adult Mentors
• Individual Scouts – Ability to help youth in need experience the wonderful opportunity Scouting provides
Friends of Scouting Investment Levels:
• $25,000 Investor – (Eagle Scout) Two Full Tables (20 Guests), signage, listing in program and at 2 tables, 5 minutes at podium during lunch if desired.
• $10,000 Investor – (Life Scout) – One and a Half Tables (15 Guests), signage, listing in program and table
• $5,000 Investor – (Star Scout) – One Full Table (10 Guests), signage, listing in program and table
• $2,500 Investor – (First Class Scout) – Partial Table of 6 guests, a listing in program and table
• $1,000 Investor – (Tenderfoot Scout) – 4 guests, and a listing in program
• $500 Investor – (Scout) – 2 guests and a listing in program
• $250 Investor – (Cub Scout) –Attend event, must RSVP
Sponsors are encouraged to bring guests to enjoy the program who might consider making an investment in Scouting’s youth development programs.